Work in Office
Working Environment / Day
• 40 hours standard work week, five days, 12:00-20:30,
• Extra working hours and allowance can be discussed based on the actual curriculum
• Classes are from13:00-20:30.
• there is around 2 hrs nap between the class.
• Classes are divided into 2 （small group teaching）:
3-6yrs old (Max class size 12 children) cooperate with a Chinese teacher, both teachers are in charge of the class, share responsibilities. A helper will be provided in class.
5yrs-8yrs old(Max class size 12children) cooperate with a Chinese teacher, both teachers are in charge of the class, share responsibilities.
• Will work in partnership with a Chinese teacher. Both teachers are equally responsible for the wellbeing of the children.
• A class helper is assigned to each class in a supporting role
Foreigner Teacher to hold a relevant teaching qualification
• Passionate in teaching, love to get along with kids, caring, and responsible.
• Native English speaker are preferred.
• Minimum 1 years teaching experience in a preschool setting.
• Strong command of spoken and written English
• Able to work in a team
• Flexible ,Positive attitude and Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to problem solve and resolve conflicts
• Accepting of cultural differences
• We will apply for the appropriate work visa
Weekly Working Hours