USKid Online Teacher
Any, United States
Who We Are
USKid is an emerging online learning platform venture-backed by Baidu, the Google of China. Through our online platform we connect native English-speaking teachers with young Chinese students in both one-on-one and group classes (4-8 students per class). Our hope is to give students an advantage in life through our English immersion curriculum, with an emphasis on songs and chants. We are currently recruiting online teachers who can teach one-on-one and group classes.
USKid offers teachers a convenient and flexible method to earn a supplemental income. As a USKid teacher, you need only commit a minimum of 5 hours a week, though you are free to teach as much as you please.
We offer an initial base pay of USD16-USD28 per hour (this pay rate is based on teachers’ experience, qualifications and Mock Class performance), however teachers are paid up to 1.5x their base pay for group classes! In addition, you have ample opportunities to earn more by maintaining high quality standards and through pay increases. We provide all training and teaching materials.
First and foremost, our teachers are great with children and excel at fostering curiosity, creativity and critical thinking. They are excited to be working for a rapidly growing company in a vibrant and healthy industry, and are motivated by the prospect of professional development and advancement. Specific requirements include:
• Native English speaker with a North American or neutral accent.
• Graduate of a relevant University or College course, or equivalent.
• Classroom experience in the US local elementary school in last 5 years.
• ESL teaching experience – LET/TESOL/TEFL/CELTA/CELTYL/TYK/DELTA certificates are not necessary but are a boon.
• Must have a US State Teaching License.
• Access to a desktop computer or laptop with audio/video capabilities.
• Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection.
Weekly Working Hours
If you are interested in joining a passionate team of dedicated teachers at USKid, please send your CV to *** or download our CV template via our website http***://***