ESL Teacher in Dalian, China
Work in Office
We are looking for a native English speaker who is enthusiastic about teaching English to students aged five to fifteen. Our Foreign Teachers have 15-20 teaching hours per week, depending on their semester timetable, and no office hours. Classes are on weekends and Wednesday afternoons, with extra classes held in both the Summer and Winter school holidays.
Each class has a Chinese teacher who will be present during your lessons to assist with monitoring student behaviour and translating instructions to students when necessary. Textbooks are used in every class, and assistance with lesson planning is readily available.
Successful applicants will:
• Be a native English speaker
• Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study
• Be enthusiastic about working with students
• Have two years of teaching experience OR a 120-Hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate (or be willing to obtain a TEFL/TESOL Certificate prior to commencing the visa application process)
Weekly Working Hours
Foreign Teachers receive:
• ¥11000-¥20000 per month based on teaching hours (¥150 per hour)
• ¥2000 per month housing allowance
• Compensation for taxis taken to and from work
• Yearly bonus of ¥8000 upon completion of 1-year contract
We also provide airport pickup, assistance with renting an apartment close to our main school, and assistance throughout the entire Z visa application process.