UK Based Online English Teacher for kids
London, United Kingdom
Work Location: Anywhere in the United Kingdom..
Who we are
EF Education First is the world's largest private education organization. Since 1965, EF has helped millions of people and become the world leader in international education by focusing on one global mission: Opening the World through Education. Join us!
The EF Difference
• Initial paid online induction and mentorship
• Easy-to-use custom-designed platform and online classroom
• High-quality EF lesson materials and coursebook
• 24/7 local teacher support
• UK EF headquarters for easy communication and payment
• Paid holiday policy and EF pension participation
Lessons Times: 9AM to 2PM GMT (UK time)
Peak times: 10 AM-12:30 PM GMT (UK time)
Classes are available every day of the week
What are your responsibilities
• Deliver 25-minute high-quality and engaging 1 on 1 online classes to kids ages 6 to 10
• Teach weekday and/or weekend mornings to fit around your regular life
• Book with the same student, at the same time, each week for several months in a row
• Submit a short lesson report for parents to review after the class
• Access prepared lesson materials and use your own voice and style
What we require
• Ability to connect with kids!
• Native English speaker with a complete bachelor’s degree in any field.
• Minimum 40 Hour TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification.
• (CELTA, MA TESOL, TESOL, DELTA, CertTESOL all accepted)
• Access to a headset, personal computer and stable internet connection in a quiet space
• Experience in early childhood development, teaching, coaching or mentoring is preferred, but not required. Life experiences counts.
• Commitment to delivering a high level of student engagement satisfaction.
• Willing to complete an online Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, reimbursed after the successful completion of 3 months.
• Complete Applications with CV, Bachelor Scan and TEFL Certificate are contacted first
Weekly Working Hours