ESL teacher - Competitive salary and career advancement opportunities (Shanghai)
Work in Office
As a Wall Street English Foreign Teachers you will have all the necessary tools and materials available to deliver fun, social, and engaging classes that ensure students are learning, understanding, and applying their new knowledge. Wall Street English promotes a professional and supportive environment that encourages growth and development, not only for the student, but for you as well. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
How to be a top performer?
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
- A passport holders from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (REQUIRED)
- Bachelor's degree (REQUIRED)
- 120 Hour TEFL / CELTA / TESOL certification (If you are successfully shortlisted we can help you acquire your TEFL certificate)
- Teaching experience is a plus, however not essential as full ongoing training is provided
- Clean criminal background and health check. (REQUIRED)
- Willing to work weekends
Weekly Working Hours
- 13,000-17,000 RMB base salary depends on location & background.
- 3,000RMB city allowance
- Monthly, quarterly bonus
- 7,000 RMB year-end bonus.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. UK agency assistance for Z work visa application. (Visa is paid for)
- Full coverage medical insurance
- Paid holidays up to 21 days;
- Full training (including free Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners)
- Career development opportunities
- Airport Pickup and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Possible relocation to a new city, center or country