Work in Office
• Teaching students English (3-18 years old) in classes which range from 8-10 students in size.
• Doing demonstration classes and marketing activities.
• Follow lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development.
• Participate in Employee training programs and social clubs organized by the school
1. Native English speaker (passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore or South Africa).
2. BA degree.
3. Is able to obtain a non-criminal record.
4. TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate.
5. Teaching experience preferred (minimum 1-2 years).
6. Available to work all day Saturday and Sunday.
Weekly Working Hours
• An attractive package including high accommodation allowance, air ticket subsidy, paid leave, statutory holidays, social insurance etc. is provided
• 5 days Annual Leave
• Chinese statutory holidays paid.
• Yearly evaluation for raises
• Teaching plans and materials are provided
• Teaching visa is offered